Incredible amounts of snow have fallen throughout parts of the Mountain West since last Friday after a one-two punch from winter storms Kai and Lucian. The Sierra Nevada, straddling the border between California and Nevada, has been particularly hard-hit, where one ski resort tallied 6 feet of snow in just one day.
- Marin Independent Journal: Series of storms boost Bay Area rainfall, Sierra Nevada snowpack
- Washington Post: Huge storms are slamming California with torrents of rain and heaps of snow
- NBC Southern California: Here’s what you’ll find at Seal Beach after days of steady rain
- Bakersfield Now: From drought to wet weather, farmers benefit from rain
- SF Weekly: All this rain has made a big dent in the drought